Friday, March 13, 2009

WAHM Spotlight - Arlene @ Votre Vu

Please read the bio from Arlene with Votre Vu!





Hello! My name is Arlene Lizarraga and I am blessed with a loving husband and two beautiful girls, ages 5 and 4. As a family, we enjoy baking cookies, reading books, walking around the neighborhood, and attending church. I am also an elementary school teacher in Orange County here in California. In my free time, which isn't too much time, I love promoting my new home business, Votre Vu, which offers all natural beauty care products shipped from Paris, France. Once sold exclusively in European spas, salons, and boutiques, these wonderful products, which are the top of the line in quality and results but at reasonable prices, are now offered at your doorstep. Take a moment to see how give your skin a radiant and vibrant look the French way! See why these products have won prestigious European beauty awards.



View our on-line catalog at www.votrevu.com/arlene.



Thank you,

Arlene Lizarraga

www.votrevu.com/arlene



Votre Vu offers the Finest French-made, spa quality, naturally based skin care products and an outstanding compensation plan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog and post are wonderful.I have given you a award check my blog

Little Ladybug Designs said...

I awarded you the lovely blog award! Visit my blog to get more information. http://www.littleladybugdesignsblog.com Congrats!