Saturday, December 20, 2008

Black and White Jamestown Toile Tote Bag or Purse

I have to say that the Black and White Jamestown Toile fabric is very elegant. I also love the burgundy version of the same pattern. I made a black and white bag up for a customer and found out that I don't have much of that fabric left. I went online to see if I could purchase some more, but have not been able to find it. So, I only have on tote bag available left for sale. However, I do have 2 mom bags made out of this fabric. I have several yards of the burgundy and white fabric though. Here are pictures of my bags...


Black & White Jamestown Toile Tote Bag - $30

Only 1 Black & White Toile Tote Bag left.



This bag is fully lined and measures 14"W x 12"H x 4"D. The handles measure 29" with a 13" drop. It has 2 inside pockets and a snap for closure.Also available in burgundy/red & white.You have the choice of either black or white inside lining for the black bag and a choice of burgundy or white for the red bag.




















Black & White Jamestown Toile Mom Bag Purse - $25

Only 2 Black & White Toile Mom Bags left.


The Mom Bag is made with extra heavy interfacing and is lined with a black fabric and it has 2 inside pockets. The bag has a snap for closure. The bag measures 11"W x 9"H x 4"D. The handles are 14" long with a 7" drop.



To order a bag of your own, please go to our website at http://www.atouchoftabitha.com/

If you have questions, please email Crystal at atouchoftabitha@yahoo.com

Thank you!