Saturday, December 20, 2008

Week of December 20th

I have had a wonderful week of sewing. My little girl has been diligently by my side watching my every move. I can't wait until Christmas when she gets her own iron and ironing board (it's a toy, of course). Now she can work right along side of Mommy!

Now that we are officially on Christmas vacation, I'm hoping to get some sewing done in the evenings. I've been staying up until midnight sewing and cutting out bags. I love it. It's the only time I can find that I can actually finish something. I never realized how much I get interrupted until I try to sit down to sew. That's ok though. I knew it would be like that. I'll probably be doing most of my sewing at night or in early morning. My kids are still so little and need me a lot. I'm in no hurry for that to change :)

I'm looking forward to posting my new bags as I can.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Crystal

No comments: