Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Happy Customer

This was a product review that Lisa @ My Colorful Treasures wrote regarding her purchase of a Little Girl's Bag for her daughter. I also bought some beautiful jewelry from Lisa. Check out her website if you want to see her high quality handcrafted jewelry! www.mycolorfultreasures.com.



We recently ordered the cutest Little Girl's Purse from Crystal @ A Touch ofTabitha for my daughter! I was able to pick any fabric I wanted for her purse and she even offered to have the purse embroidered with the word "Princess"on it for me! I am so impressed with Crystal's quality craftsmanship! My daughter is going to absolutely love her new little girl purse! Crystal @ A Touch of Tabitha offers a huge variety of beautiful totes and purses. For stylish bags... shop with Crystal today!
Thanks so much for your kind words, Lisa! I truly appreciate it :)
Crystal

No comments: