Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Poinsettia & Pear Tote Bag

I have to admit that this poinsettia tote bag is my favorite one so far. The colors are absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately, I only have enough fabric to make 2 of them. I really wish I would have bought more of this fabric. I may keep one of the bags for myself. :)





Here is my ad for the Tote Bag:



Christmas Poinsettia & Pears Tote Bag: $20 each

Our beautiful Poinsettia & Pears Christmas Tote Bag is rich in color and very elegant.

It measures 14"W 12"H x 4"D. It has a green lining and 2 inside pockets. The handles measure 29" long and has one snap for closure.

Would make a lovely Christmas gift!

Machine washable.

FREE SHIPPING for the holiday season.

Only 2 available. If you are interested in this bag, please email me at atouchoftabitha@yahoo.com or go to my website to order.

http://www.atouchoftabitha.com/


No comments: